"Life, the circle..."

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Fri Dec 2 06:27:37 PST 2005

Hi Robyn,

Thank you so much for sharing both the meditation and the link. Today I
received my first Elder's Meditation of the Day.  After breathing deeply and
converting some of this language to include the feminine, these words speak
to me and my practice in Open Space.

"The smarter a man is the more he needs God to protect him from thinking he
knows everything."
--George Webb, PIMA
A spiritual person needs to be careful. The more confident we are, the more
likely our egos will get us into trouble. It's relatively easy to become
self-righteous. We start to think we are teachers and others are students.
We start to judge others. We start, very subtlely at first, to play God.
After a while we really get good at it. This is very dangerous. We need to
remind ourselves, we are here to do God's will. We need to pray every
morning. Each day we need to check in with God to see what He would have us
do. At night we need to spend time with God and review our day. By doing
these things, we will stay on track.

My Creator, guide my path and show me how to correct my life.

Thanks for the inspiration, Robyn!

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
KAIROS Alliance Inc.