An event on Birth

Geneviève Prono-Treille g.treille at wanadoo.fr
Fri Dec 2 03:26:06 PST 2005

Dear all,

I've been lurking for quite some time and silently reading and learning from
all of your posts. I take this opportunity to thank all those who do write
and answer and make this list so alive and nourrishing for the benefit of
all.

Today I'm stepping out of the shadow and am turning to you to have your
insignts and vision on a project I have been asked to put together.

I have to co-organise a two day event on the subject of "Giving birth in
France" : the idea being to put together people from the medical profession,
parents and representatives of users organisations, parallel professionals
working around the perinatal period, politicians together et have them
discuss and find better solutions for the birthing environment in France.

To me it seems obvious this is the best ground for an Open Space. My
question is how do I attract doctors, professors and politicians without an
agenda and big names to come to? Has anyone of you had this experience? What
would you suggest?

Thank you in advance

Geneviève Prono-Treille
Consultant, Coach, Facilitator