the 'os' weblog

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Dec 31 16:05:15 PST 2005

Actually -- there is such a "book" -- it is called the Non-User's Guide to
OS. Great book! But the real point is that the "reasons" (which may be
completely valid) have yet to be explained. As in "With a blog -- we need
some ordered creation -- so we (your editors) are trying to make sense out
of what pitches up at the door step." Or something.

Happy New Year!

ho

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!
hhowen at verizon.net
Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives