facilitating participant

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Dec 30 08:06:47 PST 2005

Sure it is OK -- but it can be a little difficult, particularly if it is
your first (or early) time as facilitator. The problem is that when you are
passionate about a subject there is a natural tendency to jump right in with
both feet. This is great, but if you are also the facilitator you may just
forget your primary task -- to Hold Space for all the others. I think if it
were me, I would find somebody else to facilitate it -- but what the heck,
just go for it!!

Harrison

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!
hhowen at verizon.net
Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html