Story of Open Space -- From the Beginning

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Dec 19 08:19:59 PST 2005

Every now and again, I receive requests for my earlier books, all of which
are now out of print. I suppose there are collectors of antiques of all
sorts, and those books probably qualify. However, if you are interested in
the journey of Open Space, or at least my part in that journey, I suppose
these books could be helpful and for those of you interested in a little
ancient history (some of which might be quite contemporary), I have uploaded
PDF copies of the original versions to www.openspaceworld.com. You can
actually go right to the location at
http://openspaceworld.com/literature.htm

Enjoy! And Season's Greetings from a very chilly Washington, DC.

Harrison

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!
hhowen at verizon.net
Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>