Haiti Salon

john engle englejohn at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 11 11:30:25 PST 2005

Friends:

Some colleagues and I are working on something we're calling Haiti Salon
(thank you, Peggy, for inspiring the name!).

Learn more at http://haitisalon.com

I'm writing to share it with you and to ask you to share it with others you
know who might have some connection with Haiti.

The first initiative of Haiti Salon is a two and a half day open space in US
toward furthering democracy, peace and justice in Haiti.

Haiti's political situation is extremely polarized both in Haiti and in the
US. We feel opening some space can only serve to improve the situation.

Thank you,

John
PS Any suggestions, ideas are welcome!

http://circlesofchange.com participatory learning & leadership in Haiti