An OS "critique" and response

Change Management Toolbook holger at CHANGE-MANAGEMENT-TOOLBOOK.COM
Sun Aug 28 23:59:14 PDT 2005

I really enjoy this discussion, like how it reflects on what we are doing
from another angle...

However, I am pretty new to Spiral Dynamics, just started last year to
read about it.

Peggy, is there any chance to have Steve Banks reading the discussion and
giving him the opportunity to reply to that - kinda guest author? Even if
he might not have fully understood the principles of OST, I always enjoy
outsiders views an what I am doing, as subjective and erroneous they might
seem - just another mental map.

Best regards,
Holger Nauheimer
http://www.change-management-toolbook.com