An OS "critique" and response

Karen Sella karen at luminacoaching.com
Sun Aug 28 18:53:35 PDT 2005

Hi Tree,

I'm just wondering how you define an SD/Wilberite?  Are you
characterizing anyone who values the Spiral Dynamics and Integral theory
bases as an SD/Wilberite, or is there some sub-culture within that to
which you are referring, or something else entirely?

I know many people who have studied and value Beck and Cowan's work, as
well as Wilber's work, who understand the subtleties and complexities of
the Spiral Dynamics model, as well as the positive and negative aspects
of each meme, who upon reading your message could perhaps mistakenly
conclude that you are "judging and tagging" them as "SD/Wilberites" with
all of your associated misgivings about this bunch.

Please note that I am not concluding this, only observing the potential
and asking the question.

Warm regards,
Karen

Karen Sella