An OS "critique" and response

Tim Weidman neverness at cox.net
Fri Aug 26 16:00:30 PDT 2005

hi peggy,

this response was very well articulated by you.  clearly open space is
2t.
steve banks demonstrates why i have turned away from spiral dynamics
and wilber's integralism --
so many people use it to play the one-up game.
basically all he did was make a straw dog of open space and critique it
and erect his own model, that as you pointed out was open space in
actuality.
congrats and thanks on a response well formulated.