Animals in the open space

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:58:25 PDT 2005

I have actually had many experiences of real life animals in Open Space, and
they have all been birds. I have had eagles soar around, through and past
our gathering places (even twice in the heart of the city), I have had birds
trapped in buildings where we were opening space, and lots of times birds
stop by in unusual poses. Once during a closing circle, a gull alighted on a
window ledge and peered in. Every time someone finished speaking, the gull
laughed. By the time we had heard from all thirty people in the room, we
were in hysterics. The gull left after the circle.

Chris

On 8/26/05, Erich Kolenaty <erich.kolenaty at utanet.at> wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>  have lots of fun with animals in open space and create as many as you
> want! But maybe, lets say once a year, I would ask you to remember
>  1. there are still no kangoroohs in Austria
> 2. there are no animals in open space. Its only humans, watching other
> humans behaviour and naming this bumblebee etc.
>  Erich from lovely Vienna

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation
Open Space Technology