Self and Meta-Self / Individual and Community

Valentina Bach valentina at uwcad.it
Fri Aug 26 06:38:42 PDT 2005

I am very new to this list and also to open space..but I find the kind of
discussion you are having very interesting and I like the respect and
esteem you seem to have for one another.
To me, one of the interesting things of Open Space seems to be that it
brings the sense of togetherness in a world (business and consultancy)
where often the self is very important..
perhaps it is just reminding people something very natural "man is not
meant to be alone"..people get  fulfilled in the relations they have with
others..
and perhaps during Open Space people find it easier to give up a bit of
their interests to find their real self, which is something more than
interests or even believes...call it spirit, soul or whatever it has a
strong desire of togetherness and sharing with other people....
Valentina Bach