Self and Meta-Self / Individual and Community

Karen Sella karen at luminacoaching.com
Tue Aug 23 08:46:15 PDT 2005

Harrison, your post below reminds me of this quote:

"We stand in a turmoil of contradictions without having the faintest
idea how to handle them: Law/Freedom; Rich/Poor; Right/Left;
Love/Hate---the list seems endless.  Paradox lives and moves in this
realm; it is the art of balancing opposites in such a way that they do
not cancel each other but shoot sparks of light across their points of
polarity.  It looks at our desperate either/ors and tells us they are
really both/ands-that life is larger than any of our concepts and can,
if we let it, embrace our contradictions."   -- Mary C. Morrison

Warm regards,
Karen

Karen Sella
www.luminacoaching.com <http://www.luminacoaching.com/>