OST in Italy?

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Mon Aug 22 11:58:12 PDT 2005

Hi Valentina,

Are you looking for examples of OS for strategic planning?  If so, I point
you to a story from several years ago in which the Washington State Arts
Community convened a series of Open Space gatherings around the state to
create their plan through a conversation about the arts.  Here's a link:
http://opencirclecompany.com/OSWSACStory.htm

If you'd like to know more about this, just ask.

from sunny Seattle where the first few leaves of autumn are starting to
appear,
Peggy

Peggy Holman
The Open Circle Company