An OS practitioner in Hawaii?

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 12:36:43 PDT 2005

Peggy--

Hana really is a remote spot--we spent a wonderful day on that drive.   In
addition to finding local OS facilitators, it may be that someone on the List
has family or a condo on Maui, and goes there regularly.   Just here in Shelton,
I know two people with Maui condos, where they escape from winter's
interminable rains.

Joelle

from Shelton, which, for all our winter rain, is fast turning dry and brown
in the summer sun.