powerful poem! help me understand it.

Judith Richardson PONO Consultants International judir at accesswave.ca
Sat Aug 13 10:16:29 PDT 2005

Harrison wrote:  When struggle reaches its ultimate stages, it seems that
space just closes down and even the simplest act appears to be beyond the
realm of possibility. In such moments, available resourse, meager though
they may be, are often overlooked and bypassed. Opening space for such
people in such times may provide just the strength and spark they need to
enhance their lives and livelyhood.

In my experience, Harrison, this feels like the stage of divine surrender --
which is, for me personally, the ultimate personal opening of space.  In the
space of the "realm of all possibility" - the invitation that expressed
itself in the opening of OSonOS -- I can surrender to the Universe.  In such
times I cannot "see" how Judi or any human can achieve miracles.  And yet in
the space between actions and words -- that space is where I can truly
relax, allow and surrender to something more powerful.  I don't experience
losing myself when I surrender to the Divine -- actually it feels in that
moment of surrender - beyond my perception of limitation, that the Divine
gets to be Judi.  There is a lovely sense of humility in that moment as
well -- I acknowledge myself for allowing and give thanks to the Divine for
the perfection the Divine constantly shows through this perfectly imperfect
person.  And these moments, Harrison, are when the magic you speak of
occurs -- I witness breathing happening, people show up, resources become
available -- big and small.

Thank you for this reflection and the opportunity to breath together.  I
send breath to John in Haiti and Tova and Avner in their healing tents.
Judi