There is a river flowing now very fast

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Wed Aug 10 17:26:54 PDT 2005

"Banish the word 'struggle' from your attitude and your vocabulary.
All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.
aahhh....thank you so much Kairi

What a moment to receive this gift - the start of a brand new
day...beautiful and inspiring...today I will let go a wee bit more...
I am about to depart for  a day's 'space-making' in a maximum security
prison with long-term offenders..
I will be present and holding space with individual men - my dream is that
one day there may be more collective open space within such confinement...
.
Anyone ever opened space in a prison?

peace to all
Brendan