OSonOS Halifax Photos - Day 1

Viv McWaters viv at thereef.com.au
Thu Aug 4 19:51:58 PDT 2005

Hi all

What a great report -and photos too! Thanks! While I was telling
someone this morning that I was 'supposed to be in Halifax' and they
asked the obvious question: why wasn't I? I had a blinding flash of the
obvious - and surprise, surprise - it is all tied up with passion and
responsibility. While my passion is to be in Halifax, responsibilities
have kept me here in Oz. It is a potent reminder of how powerful
passion AND responsibility can be, while one without the other just
leaves me feeling dissatisfied - a feeling that so many people must
have at work and at events where they bring ether passion or
responsibility, but not both. We're lucky to have opportunities like
OSonOS to bring - and live - both.

Have fun!

Viv

Viv McWaters
Beyond the Edge Pty Ltd
PO Box 665 Torquay 3228
Australia
(03) 5261 9498
0417 135 406

"Thus the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to
think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees. "
Schopenhauer