Not in Halifax -plus - Access Queen update

Esther Ewing EwingChange at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 17:33:26 PDT 2005

Nuran:
I'm sorry I won't get to meet you this time but very best wishes for the
safe and easy birth of your baby who is right now, floating in Open Space!

Esther

Greetings to all friends around the world!!!

unfortunately I  will not participate in this years OSonOS. I have more
exiting things to  do here ;-)))
I am pregnant and will get a baby in september...

wish  you all a good time in Halifax.

love,

Nuran from  Berlin

>From: Lisa Heft  <lisaheft at openingspace.net>
>To:  OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
>Subject: Re: Not in Halifax -plus -  Access Queen update
>Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:09:28  -0700
>
>Viv-a-Licious --
>
>I will miss your vibrant  energy, rich experience, true wisdom and
>sparkling playfulness.   But you will be felt there, in spirit.
>
>And so shall you others  who cannot make it this time.  I know it is hard
>for some to see  all this chatter about a great experience that you
>cannot this time get  to.
>
>I did not get to last year's OSonOS and I missed my dear  friends deeply,
>both old and never-yet-met.  I find that the  face-to-face is so
>important, when possible, for deepening connections,  exploring and
>experimenting on things with a group of diverse people (I  tend to try
>things each year that may use different modalities than  text and
>sometimes even without conversation - hard to do in the  virtual world),
>sharing song and wine together in the evenings, and  finding great
>partners for facilitation projects to  come.
>
>Well, this time I am going, and so I shall raise a glass  to you, my dear
>friends both old and new and never-yet-met who cannot  join us in Halifax
>in person.  Your presence, your spirit and the  stories you have shared
>with us all thus far will be felt in rich and  diverse ways.
>
>And I want to take this opportunity to thank all  of you who have
>contributed to this year's Access Queen Fund thus far  (more eruptions of
>Access Giving are expected at the OSonOS itself,  though the Global
>Village Marketplace, the Silent Auction and random  acts of giving-ness,
>and for this, I thank you).
>
>As I  write this the Access Queen Fund, thanks to your generous donations
>of  money...
>...(thank you, World Map members! OpenSpace-Online  participants! Open
>Space Institute of the US! Generous individuals with  big hearts and
>anonymous identities! Open Space Institute of Canada!  OSonOS attendees
>who will share their room or pay for dinner for a  colleague! All of you
>packing little things to sell at the Global  Village Marketplace and
>Silent Auction!).
>.rides, room shares,  discount fee arrangements (thank you, host team!)
>and good  ideas...we're helping *15 Askers* get just the little more that
>they  need to be able to attend the OSonOS in Halifax.  How exciting  is
>that???!!  And what a testament to the power of asking, and of  giving,
>without attachment to outcome.  Let's hear it for faith  and sharing and
>courage and letting  go....
>
>Lisa
>
>___________________________
>L  i s a   H e f t
>Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
>O p  e n i n g  S p a c e
>2325 Oregon
>Berkeley,  California
>94705-1106   USA
>+01 510  548-8449
>lisaheft at openingspace.net
> [...]

Esther Ewing
The Change Alliance - Building Organizational  Capability
330 East 38th St., Suite 53K
New York, New York 10016,  USA

Phone: 212-661-6024
Fax: 866-296-6712

Distributor of  Panoramic Feedback (www.panoramicfeedback.com)
Kolbe Index (www.kolbe.com)
Certified Network Member - Team Management  Systems
(www.teammanagementsystems.com)