preferred dates for 14th annual OSonOS (Moscow)?

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Wed Aug 24 09:43:44 PDT 2005

Hi all!

I wanted to poll people to learn when are preferred dates for the 14th Annual International OSonOS, set to take place in Moscow next year. Feel free to reply off or onlist.

While it may be a little challenging to accommodate _everyone_, we would like to know what people's preferences are (no promises!).

As a quick reminder, a wiki page has been created at openspaceworld.org at:

http://www.openspaceworld.org/network/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceonOpenSpace2006

Your additions, comments are welcome.

And as another reminder  an electronic discussion list has been created to facilitate the self-organizing of OSonOS-Moskva. To sign up you will need to register at Google.

The list's address is http://groups.google.ca/group/osonos2006. Once signed up, you can send mail to the group at osonos2006 at googlegroups.com

If you need any help in signing up, please feel free to contact me.

Warmly,
Galina Tsarkova gala_tsar_kova at mail.ru
Mikhail Pronin virtus at mail.ru
Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru