Halifax OSonOS Proceedings available

Alan Chilton achilton at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 24 02:23:04 PDT 2005

Hello Everyone,
I've completed the main section of the proceedings and posted them to
www.openspacehalifax.ca.  The file is in PDF format, and it is a bit large,
so be patient when opening the file.  This is only part one of the
proceedings.  Part 2 is the non-convergence which happened on the final day,
all captured in photographs ( which is why the file is separate... it will
be big), and it will be ready as soon as I can gather all the images
together.

The website also has been updated with photos from the event and Judi's Host
of Hosts reflections.

Warmly,
Alan

"Where Attention goes, Energy flows.  Where Energy flows Life grows."