power-empowerment

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Aug 17 14:54:29 PDT 2005

The most powerful men i saw were the men living and working with their "Riksa" in India.

They are very thin, yet they are able to do such a difficult transportation job all day with physical power.
Then they live and sleep outside at every wheather conditions.

I wonder if they have a family? or any social life?

They earn so little.

I wonder what do they expect from life? do they even think about it? should they think about it?

They live and they work.That's what i saw.

Don't they deserve anything better? something like a tent to protect them? anyway i mean
things for basic physical human needs.

Funda