What is the basic process in OST?

Mikk Sarv mikk at ilm.ee
Mon Aug 15 12:13:02 PDT 2005

Dear friends on the list,
last weekend I happened to have my OST training attended by professor of philosophy, Ülo Vooglaid. He asked a lot of interesting questions, which were all very challenging and helpful for the training.
But one of those questions was so exiting for me, that I feel I must share it with you.
It is: What is the basic process in OST?
My immediate response was: Inspiration, getting inspired. I Estonian the word for inspiration - vaimustus - is closely related to the word - vaimukas - which means to have fun, to make one to laugh.
Later during the training we discussed, how inspiration makes people to become into good mode and health, both schoolchildren and adults.
I am interested, how you feel about the basic process in OST? What are other possible responses?
With best greetings,
Mikk Sarv,
Estonia