SV: What is the basic process in OST?

Michael Herman mjherman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:49:18 PDT 2005

hello mikk, et al...

i'm a big fan of invitation.  but i think that's just one side of it,
or just the beginning.  seems it begs the question, invitation to do
what?  self-organize, maybe.  but i'd go more general still and say
'pay attention.'  once folks are paying attention to the same thing,
most of them are going to have similar wishes, some will speak out,
then they'll try to bump (organize) things in a desired direction.

so i'll put one cent on each: invitation and paying attention.

michael

--

Michael Herman Associates
http://www.michaelherman.com

Small Change News Network
http://www.smallchangenews.org
...blogging giving flourishing

Omidyar Network meets in Chicago, July 29-31st!
http://www.moreandmore.us
...people making good things happen