When Things Fall Apart

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 20:15:50 PDT 2005

My partner is a devoted fan of Pema Chodron's teachings, as am I. She has an
amazing facility with complex concepts, making them simple, yet losing none
of their power in translation. Her book about bodhsattva slogans (Start
Where you Are, I believe) is a must read for facilitators of Open Space and
other processes where compassion and holding are key practices.

Chris

--

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation