What a facilitator does when she holds space

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Apr 27 15:00:23 PDT 2005

Raffi, you wrote:

<I was overfull from all the workshops I had attended ...and I needed
fresh air, but I wanted to go for a walk with someone else, for the
potential aimless conversation. (By the way, the topic idea was inspired
by reading the "proceedings" from the Berlin OSonOS and seeing your
"report" from your walk, Frau Lisa Heft-- remember the photocopied
leaf?)..>

Ah yes, I do remember.  Those were our notes - leaves and twigs from
where we sat under the tree.  To post the topic I held up a blank piece
of paper and just said, 'Outside under that tree at 1:30".  Wonderful
people came to sit with me in silence for about 1/2 hour.  It was
delicious...

Lisa
L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator