Deafened People thriving in OS

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed Apr 27 15:02:48 PDT 2005

Diane, Michelle, Harrison--

Not only have you extended our space, but it is possible that there is more
learning and space here.

A few years ago someone wrote or said that even though the population is
ageing, it helps everyone if the numbers are larger on the telephone
keypads and the cooking directions, and if the doors are lighter and easier
to open. They are not just accommodations for seniors.

So the additional learning for us might be that pointing out these
"special" needs helps us to serve the whole population better. In other
words, would speaking slower and simplifying our walk the circle words make
OST better for everyone? Do we have some work to do to find many more
things not to do?

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              Seeking people making community change.