Learning to expand our NOW

Alan Stewart alan at creativestate.biz
Mon Apr 25 02:02:19 PDT 2005

G'day All

May I be so bold as to suggest that a bit of the old 'command and control'
language has seeped into this lively conversation from diverse sources, in
my opinion. Maybe a few "I
wonder if you have considered ..." and the like such as "The way I see it
..." would
inject lightness and playfulness - but perhaps reduce the fun element?
There's a nice paradox.

And perhaps also a rememberance of:

"The attribution of deliberate intent to negative behaviour is the
fundamental flaw in human thinking."

                                                Philip Zimbardo

could help cherish the "... amazing little thing this list serve (community,
really)" [is] in the
words of reappeared Jimbo.

My two 'dollar' contribution to this powerful learning, from muggy Hong Kong

I remain your obedient servant :-)    [this is particularly for you Paul
Everett!]

With love

Alan