Good Old Ralph!

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Sun Apr 24 17:36:32 PDT 2005

Got one! A while ago, I "did" an Open Space for the US Forest Service" 400
of the senior executives on the future of the Service. And the Chief was one
Dale Robinson. Very nice fellow -- but the CHIEF. Anyhow -- he posted his
session. I think it was on his "6 Management Principles." And nobody came.

I found Dale standing in the middle of the floor (everybody else had left
for their sessions) looking like a 13 year old who had invited all his
friends to his birthday party -- but nobody showed.

I suggested to Dale that he could go out and eat worms (what you do when you
are really depressed). Or he could look at the wall closely -- and if he
failed to find his 6 Management Principles written, albeit in some other
words, I would gladly eat my famous hat. I still have my hat, without a
tooth mark.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: