<no subject>

Michaël-SYSt michael at syst.nl
Sat Apr 23 17:16:43 PDT 2005

Dear Joelle,

Maybe we could say it’s everday Earth Day.

But I’m really wondering why we aren’t celebrating this in all country’s?

And even better: at the same day?

I know this is not a personal question,  but I know you and you will
certainly put some wisdom in it.

And Ralph: Thank you for putting this up.

Michaël Molenaar

Systemisch Consult

Tilburg - Holland

michael at syst.nl