Poetry Day

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 13:25:02 PDT 2005

Ralph. in response to your barmaid poem, let me first affirm your
absolute right to share misygynistic poetry that reduces a female
barstaffperson to sexist stereotyping.

And second, I need to voice that I am disgusted that such denigrating
stereotyping is considered in any way acceptable on a list serv
devoted to professional development, at least in part.

Imagine a poem about a tattoo a man's penis warning wouldbe partners
of the price of a bar. . . it is deeply offensive to me to read about
the price of beer being tattoo's on a woman's body.

--
Warmly,
Therese Fitzpatrick