OS films

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 13:21:14 PDT 2005

I would guess that the best OS video was made by USWEST. True it is
corporate, but you really do get the feeling. And even corporate types are
people and communities. Or something. You can get a copy of it for a small
fee from the Open Space Institute (US). Peggy Holman can make it happen
peggy at opencirclecompany.com

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: