Raffi, genocide and OST

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Thu Apr 21 11:36:45 PDT 2005

Masud, Therese is right, this discussion makes a negative affect on me.

Something that i have been observing is becoming more clear and
i will try to share it with you.

When we talk about the past, and we spend our enegry there...whether it's
positive
or negative..it becomes a lose of time and energy after some
point....because we
may skip NOW and neglect the needs of now...the same is valid for the
future.

This is also why i am doubtful about the methods such as visualization.

Sometimes when i lose myself among different feelings ( positive, negative)
thinking about the past
or dreaming about the future...i try to pull myself back to now....deal with
what is needed to be
done now.

Now....the kitchen needs to be cleaned, i am going.... ::))
Funda