inner aggression and the OST facilitator

Sue Scott msscott1 at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 19 20:30:54 PDT 2005

> The/a bigger question: Does expressing aggression release it, or
> increase it?  My best, J

Based on my limited observation, I'd say that aggression rewards itself and
thereby increases itself. That's because the immediate reward is squelching
your opponent, which feels successful and is reinforcing. This is all in the
short run. In the long run, I'd hope that people could learn to see the big
picture. Aggression threatens each one of us, even the aggressor.

Love,

Sue