What have i learned?

Agneta Setterwall agneta.setterwall at telia.com
Wed Apr 13 01:17:46 PDT 2005

Hello dear listpeople.
I have worked a lot lately, facilitated about five different processes  in a week. That is a bit too much, and still it worked fine. Back here again I am reminded of what made it possible. Using Kerrys, Steve Cochrans and HOs words, this is what I have learned from OS:

If I choose to /trust the people/ I have to /let go of control/. The smoothest way to do that is to
think of /one more thing not to do/, and to /never work harder than I have to/. And that is the best way I can /serve the Community/.

I have a question: how do you inspire more and more people to trust the people? It is not easy to start that good spiral in this world. To many people it is an insane idea.

Agneta Setterwall, Uppsala, Sweden