boston conference

Lisa Kimball lisa at groupjazz.com
Tue Apr 12 05:40:14 PDT 2005

Thank you, Masud, for the references to the work of Mohammad Younus and
Akhtar Hameed Khan.  Are there some articles or other sources that would
give more information about their work?

Too often I think we have the idea that we need to send ideas from the west
(north) to help others and we forget that we could learn from ideas coming
FROM developing countries.

 * lisa