Utility of OS in Conferences of 1,000+

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Apr 5 19:23:21 PDT 2005

Hi, Joe -

You asked if anybody has used OS in conferences of 1000+.  I've used it
in 1500, 850, and other varying sizes.  It works very very well.  We can
all give you tips if you are chosen to do this - a lot of the focus in
scaling up OS's to larger sizes is around logistics and planning - more
signs, more breakout areas, more traffic issues, more sound issues and
so on.  But still the same animal.

As usual, often potential clients think it might not work with their
culture/setting/participants.  As usual, a few stories of how it's
worked in similar circumstances can help illustrate it for them.

So just ask if you want some examples for something similar to this
situation / participant group of yours.

Take care,

Lisa

___________________________
L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e
2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106   USA
+01 510 548-8449
 <mailto:lisaheft at openingspace.net> lisaheft at openingspace.net
 <http://www.openingspace.net> www.openingspace.net

OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:
OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: