Stalking the Wild Pendulum- was a tasty =?koi8-r?Q?=22?=taster=?koi8-r?Q?=22=20?=OST meeting--Raffi

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Sat Apr 16 00:18:47 PDT 2005

Hi Paul!

Thanks for picking up on this thread fragment. You just very well may motivate me to pick up Stalking the Wild Pendulum from where I left off.

I have had a hard time reading the book and have many questions. I was rather hoping that the listserv might serve as a resource in helping me find answers to the questions that arose.

As for the walking through walls bit, while I have trouble imagining myself or anyone else walking through walls. Are there not people alive who do do that or claim to do that?

One step towards my belief that that is possible :

Yesterday, I had someone over as a guest whose "hum" is so intense, so full when he comes into contact with certain people (for example, me) that as he put it "sparks fly." It was really a rather overwhelming experience. While he did not stay the night, I still feel him at my home right now. Part of him is still here.

I have trouble making a direct logical link between walking thru walls and yesterday's experience, but I believe there is a connection.

Keep up the nudging, Paul!

Warmly,
Raffi

                          mailto:raffi at bk.ru