anonyme posting

Agneta Setterwall agneta.setterwall at telia.com
Wed Apr 6 11:49:03 PDT 2005

Dear Openspaceniks, I have a question.

I have had the opportunity to do a very short OS in an evening course in
“Projekt- and process facilitation” at one of our Universities. We had a
real OS, and at the same time the students took the opportunity to ask
questions about the method during the introduction. One of the students
asked me a question I really couldn’t answer – yes, I answered, but I am
not satisfied.

She asked: what if one made an OS on a workplace where they had sexual
harassments, and somebody wanted to post the issue but didn’t dare.
Could that person post it anonymously? If not, why?

I tried to answer her, I talked about passion and responsibility and
possible problems…and I told her that it was a very tricky question.
What would you answer?

Agneta Setterwall