what's the largest OST event to date?

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at boscop.de
Wed Sep 29 23:25:57 PDT 2004

Dear Christine,

the big open space event was on May 3, 2003, in the course of the
conference: "Passion and Responsibility - In the Heart of Conflict" April
30 - May 3, 2003 in Wuerzburg. I counted 2108 participants. More
information: http://www.passion-and-responsibility.com/

cheers
Jo

Kostenlose Internet-Telefonie mit www.skype.com