What the Bleep...?

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 13:31:29 PDT 2004

Therese--

You are absolutely right that this film is a commercial venture.   My choice
of words was not accurate, but I really meant that the film is not being
distributed through normal film-distribution channels, so it might take an
idiosyncratic path to your local theater.   I appreciate your further explanation.

As I said, I have not yet seen this film, intend to do so.   But I was also a
bit put off by the fact that this was produced by JZ Knight, but not
advertised as such.

I do like that the film is presenting some alternative ways of thinking about
the world, and opening that conversation to many people--for you, the ideas
were not new, but they will be new to some viewers.

Joelle