What the Bleep...?

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 11:18:17 PDT 2004

Marei--

"
What the Bleep. . ."   is not a commercially made film.   It was made
independently by a group in Oregon, and initially was shown in a few theaters on the
West Coast of the U.S.   Because it has been successful in those few places,
they now are extending their distribution to many theaters in the U.S. (I think
they are using a digital process for distribution, which makes it affordable
for smaller theaters.)

So, it may be a while before it reaches Europe.   But if you know someone who
has a small theater in your area, maybe it could be arranged to show it
there.

I've not seen it yet myself, as we have not been going to Seattle very often
recently.

Joelle Everett
Shelton, Washington, USA