Open Space on Open Space 2005

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Sun Sep 12 08:28:02 PDT 2004

Dear Judi, Hello All!

Yes, I remember the moment in Denmark very good and I am looking very much forward to come to Halifax in 2005!

Would it be possible to choose a more "business-friendly" date for next time? For example in August ... at the end of the "quite summer time"? In September and later our customers starting their activities and projects and I am unfortunately not able to travel to OSonOS. As I will not travel to Goa - I am crossing my fingers for next year :) and wishing all colleagues in Goa an amazing learning and networking time!

What do you think, dear Judi?
Good luck for all your preparation work!
Gabriela
__________________

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:41:46 -0300, Judi Richardson wrote:

>Hello All!
>
>Next week we are meeting in Halifax to propose a date to the list.  Those of
>you who were in Svenmark last year will remember that I issued the
>invitation to come to Halifax for OSonOS 2005.  As I will not be travelling
>to Goa, Larry Petersen, representing Open Space in Canada, will be issuing
>the invitation in person on behalf of Atlantic Canada!
>
>The energy is certainly amping up here!
>
>warmly,
>Judi

>Judith Richardson, MA
>Coaching & Consulting
>Optimizing Performance, Potential and Profitability
>www.ponoconsultants.com
>www.emergentfeminine.com
>
>Subscribe to our newsletter at www.emergentfeminine.com
>
>Check out www.emergentfeminine.com for special programs and new products!
>Get Ready to Reap the Rewards!
>
>Nova Scotia, Canada
>Phone: (902) 434-6695 Facsimile: (902) 435-1085 E-mail: judir at accesswave.ca
>
>*
>*
>
>To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
>http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
FON ++49 - 30-772 8000     FAX ++49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

125 Berliner open space-Veranstaltungen von 12 BegleiterInnen in 16 verschiedenen Bereichen:
www.openspace-landschaft.de

An der 152-köpfigen E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.

Schaut mal in die neue Open Space World Map, seit dem 17.8.2004 online
www.openspaceworldmap.org