Fw: Can I have a meeting with you?

Emi Hotta hotta at HUMANVALUE.CO.JP
Sat Sep 11 03:25:03 PDT 2004

Dear Peggy and Friends in the Open Space Listserv,

Hello, everybody.
I'm Emi Hotta and Peggy forwarded my request to you.
Peggy, thank you so much for all your kindness in trying to help me.
I joined the OS list by your recommendation.

Most of the overview of the research is written in the e-mail.
I hope to add a few background below in case you might be interested.

In Japan, Open Space Technology is very unfamiliar and the word "Open Space
Technology" can't be found on the Japanese internet.
However, I think there is a great need in Japan for concepts like Open
Space
Technology.
Japan used to be a very high context and single culture.
Now there is a great need for diversity and change, but we ended up not
knowing how to communicate and create synergy with people from diverse
background and culture.
I thought Open Space and many other generative facilitation processes such
as Appreciative Inquiry, and Dialogue are needed in Japan.
I have a great passion to introduce the concept and value of Open Space
Technology to Japan.

I have a detailed document describing the research concept.
And also, I will certainly share the information with anybody who has
helped.
Please contact me if you are interested.

Sincerely
Emi Hotta
Researcher
Human Value Inc., Japan