Poetry Celebration and Contest

Alan Stewart alan at creativestate.biz
Sat Sep 4 16:40:05 PDT 2004

From: "Ashley Cooper" <ashcooper at earthlink.net>
To: <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
Subject: Re: Poetry Celebration and Contest
Date: Sunday, 5 September 2004 3:25 AM

hi alan,

thank you muchly (!) for this great story. i felt the need to blog it at
easily amazed... have a peek if you wish.

warm regards,
ashley

http://ashleycoop.blogspot.com/2004_09_01_ashleycoop_archive.html#1094319780
88924650

G'day Ashley and All

A story to set the heart a flutter indeed! Which also resonated powerfully for me, in diverse ways. Not least being
that 'butterflies' were on my mind, thanks to Jeff Aitken :-)

You may be interested to see what else Jeff's invitation led my reticulo activating system to notice.

Here is a photo (with permission) of the plucky participant in a strategic planning exercise last month
using OST who triggered the 'bobbing and wafting' imbedded in my composition. This person had not ever
previously touched a harp!

Alan
Adelaide