Poetry Celebration and Contest

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Wed Sep 1 12:47:32 PDT 2004

Joelle-- Congratulations! I love your poem and the poetry that all have
written for this list. Be Peace --BJ

BJ Peters
bjp1 at cox.net
602.279.4805

"The path of violence moves from sharp to sharper to sharpest, while
the path of nonviolence moves from gentle to gentlier to gentliest."
-- Dwarko Sundrani, last active disciple of Mahatma Gandhi