Goa and open space in the world

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Thu Sep 23 13:46:30 PDT 2004

Dear colleagues headed for OSonOS,

as a whole bunch of you is taking off for Goa these days with me and
perhaps everybody else wishing to be there.... I treat myself looking
at
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
Have a look, too!
Its been online just for a month now.
In that short span, 12 more countries where people work with open
space have been added.
There are now 104 listed.
Sixtythree people from 20 countries have included themselves, many
with their pictures.
I think this is evolving into a great collage of colleagues, faces,
addresses, websites.
In fact, I find myself using the map as an address book.
In the meantime, the section ABOUT THIS MAP is there now in 7
languages:
DEUTSCH; NEDERLANDS; FRANCAIS; DANSK; MAGYAR and POLSKI
with ESPANOL being added tomorrow and haitian CREOLE on its way.

Knowing you will have a great time filled with high play and high
learning in Goa and looking forward to see you next year in Halifax I
send greetings from Berlin
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
FON ++49 - 30-772 8000     FAX ++49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

125 Berliner open space-Veranstaltungen von 12 BegleiterInnen in 16 verschiedenen Bereichen:
www.openspace-landschaft.de

An der 152-köpfigen E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.

Schaut mal in die neue Open Space World Map, seit dem 17.8.2004 online
www.openspaceworldmap.org