Welcome to the 12th OSonOS in Goa, India. Sept 25 -- 29, 2004

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Sep 10 11:27:32 PDT 2004

Dear colleagues – Janet Pinto, co-host of the Open Space on Open Space
in Goa, wanted me to tease you with this message she’d sent to
already-registered participants and to let you know that we are still
taking registrations, if you are thinking of coming.  You can find
registration information at:

<http://www.openspaceworld.org/wiki/wiki/wiki.cgi?GoaConferenceRegistrat
ionInfo>
http://www.openspaceworld.org/wiki/wiki/wiki.cgi?GoaConferenceRegistrati
onInfo

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome to the 12th OSonOS in Goa, India. Sept 25 -- 29,  2004

To all of you who are now preparing for your trip to India, for the 12th
OSonOS in Goa, we extend a warm and reverential welcome.

Our Program Managers at TCI, Ms.Sheherazad Mehta and her team, Raju Mane
and Rajan Naidu, will continue to be in touch with you for any
assistance and reassurance you may need on your travels to India and
within the country.

The Taj Hotel is gearing up for your arrival : a Welcome you will not
forget, tinged with Goan flavor, (read Indian - Portuguese):
complimentary use of the splendid Swimming pools and Heath Club,
discounts on authentic Kerela Ayurvedic Massage and the Spa, exquisite
Goan Wine and a lot more. Come prepared for an experience of a life
time, in a virtual Paradise.

At the Goa airport the Taj Coach will be waiting for you, and will see
you off, when you leave. If you need to Change money, you have the
facilities of a Bank counter at the Hotel.

You need to make sure though that you hold a valid Visa before you leave
your home, as no Visas are granted on arrival.
Do bring some protection from Rain if you'd like to go out to taste the
enticing scent of wet Goan mud.

As you are aware, we will begin on the 25th, with Registrations at 4
o'clock in the evening, followed by an Inaugural Session at 6 o'clock
and conclude with Dinner. The OSonOS will conclude on the 29th with
Lunch, after which we have a complimentary visit to historic sites in
Goa. Check out of the Taj will be at noon on the 30th.

One request : could those of you who conveniently can bring your Laptops
do so to help with preparation of daily Reports. If you are bringing a
Laptop, could you let Lisa Heft know (at lisaheft at openingspace.net), as
soon as is possible?

 Our Program in Goa coincides with the celebration of the festival of
Lord Ganesh.

We have no doubt that OSonOS is going to be a time of special Blessing
and Renewal.

With folded hands we welcome you again. NAMASTE!.

Have a safe and comfortable journey.

Janet Pinto on behalf of Arun Wakhlu and Arun Sachdev, as well.

Telephone Numbers and email ids for your reference :

Janet Pinto : 00 91 22 26401981 / 26558833 / 98201 48299   email :
<mailto:janetpinto at vsnl.com> janetpinto at vsnl.com

TCI :  Ms.Sheherazad Mehta :  00 91 22 22873627 /  98210 64623  email :
<mailto:smehta at tci.co.in> smehta at tci.co.in

Rajan Naidu :  00 91 22 22021881 / 2202- 7120   email :
<mailto:tciconferences at tci.co.in> tciconferences at tci.co.in

- - - - - - - - - - - -

And a note from Lisa:  Imagine those folks wiggling their toes in that
wet Goan mud while sipping a glass of that exquisite Goan wine (or a
lovely iced tea for you non-alcohol folks)!  Today as I write this the
weather in Goa is a high of 88°F / 31°C to a low of 68°F / 20°C with
rain and thunder as the gods are sound their cymbals to welcome
participants to this amazing event...

Again, to register:

<http://www.openspaceworld.org/wiki/wiki/wiki.cgi?GoaConferenceRegistrat
ionInfo>