International OpenSpace-Online® on Conscious Open Space Organizations

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Tue Sep 7 11:26:04 PDT 2004

Dear Open Space Friends,

we invite you warmly to an International OpenSpace-Online® Real-time Meeting!

Title: >> What do we need to do to enable more and more professional "Conscious Open Space Organizations" worldwide? <<

Duration: 3,5 hours

Date and time: November 5th/6th depending on your time zone

Fee: Euro 28,00

Further Informationen und Online-Registration:
http://www.openspace-online.com/oso_en/workshops/oso041105/index.php

Let us share ideas, concepts or definitions, experiences, dreams and enjoy with us the opportunity to meet people from different working fields and from around our little planet. Thank you for your support in spreading this invitation!

Warmly,
Gabriela Ender

OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People!
Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
phone:  +49-(0)30-772 31 69