Metaphors for the magic?

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Fri Oct 22 11:34:33 PDT 2004

I think that different metaphors work for different folks, depending on
their level of consciousness/awareness.  I'm working on a longer piece
on this, particularly after Goa.  All the "levels/waves" of awareness
are perfect for where that person or organization is.  They just see the
world differently.  So, folks who focus on instrumental (organge) ways
of thinking will look for results.  Those who are at relational (green)
ways of thinking will see networks.  Those who are at higher levels can
really understand emergence of nothing/everying -- deep connection.  I
hope to write some more about what my perspective is on this.  Trying to
impose our language (from our current space of awareness) on them does
not work!  They are all right in the space that they are in.  OS can do
all of those and more.  They have to be ready to understand more --
which is not to say I don't try to enable that learning, just very
cautious about how to do it.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation