Lisa's gallery of OST photos

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Oct 15 06:23:09 PDT 2004

Hello, Yawar -

Yawar said:
I think I also recognized Fr.. Brian Bainbridge in one. I met him in Goa
and felt good about recognizing someone I know in the pictures. I was
very impressed with his quiet dignity and his clarity of thought and
expression when he spoke.

I am so glad you got to meet and learn with and from Fr. Brian in Goa.
Yes, he is shown in the photos opening space (he was one of the hosts of
OSonOS 2002) and also having a great dinnertime chat with Chris Wei-Ying
Low (who is also fabulous).  Were they eating kangaroo?  That was up at
Marylands, a marvelous mountain retreat.  Brian also held (for whomever
wished to come) an Open Space Mass one morning at "OSonOS in OZ", for
people of all faiths and spiritual natures.  At that OSonOS I also
remember having the amazing experience of taking a night-time (and
totally silent, with about 30 people) hike in the bush with a marvelous
naturalist, who was so amazed that such a big group could be so quiet
for so long.  But then I think we Open Spacers understand the beauty of
listening as well as of talking, no?

Brian, I, too enjoy your quiet dignity, clarity of thought and
expression.  And your warmth and generosity.  And your wicked sense of
humor...

Warmly, Lisa
________________________________

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e
2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106   USA
+01 510 548-8449
 <mailto:lisaheft at openingspace.net> lisaheft at openingspace.net
 <http://www.openingspace.net> www.openingspace.net
OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:
OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: